We are proud to offer a Breakfast Club child care facility at Eden Park.
Our Breakfast Club takes place in the KS2 building. Children are provided with a varied breakfast menu, including cereal, fruit and sometimes fruit loaf. The children are then able to take part in a range of interesting and fun activities and enjoy socialising with their friends.
Please note: It is vital that Parents/Carers notify our Breakfast Club staff of any allergies or medical issues when dropping their child to a session.
The charge for Breakfast Club is £3.00 per session, running from 8.00-8.40am. The club is open to all pupils in Reception up to Year 6. Sessions can only be booked for children in the nurseries at the Head of School's discretion.
To book, please follow these instructions:
- Log on to www.schoolmoney.co.uk
- Click Sign In then select School Money Parent Login from the drop down menu.
- Enter your details (these details must match those on the school records).
- Select the Clubs option from the green list on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the club and week you wish to book in sessions. Choose the sessions then Add to Basket.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking.
Contact our main office on 01803 854011 if you have forgotten or misplaced your login details.